Vs > Constantine (Ain El Bey)
Nanjing vs Constantine (Ain El Bey) Climate & Distance Between
Nanjing vs Tidjikdja, Mauritania
Nanjing vs Lyneham, Uk
Nanjing vs Mkambo, Gabon
Nanjing vs Tamayo, Dominican Republic
Constantine (Ain El Bey) vs Toyama, Japan
Constantine (Ain El Bey) vs Lastourville, Gabon
Constantine (Ain El Bey) vs Tripoli, Peloponnese, Greece
Constantine (Ain El Bey) vs Boonton, Nj, Usa
Ivinhema vs Gazala Gawazat
Moyobamba vs Cape Smidta
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Farah
Savannah, Georgia vs Grindstone Island, Qc
- The distance between Nanjing, China and Constantine (Ain El Bey), Algeria is approximately 9,654 km or 5,999 mi.
- To reach Nanjing in this distance one would set out from Constantine (Ain El Bey) bearing 51.9° or NE and follow the great circles arc to approach Nanjing bearing 131.6° or SE .
- Nanjing has a humid subtropical climate (Cfa) whereas Constantine (Ain El Bey) has a Mediterranean hot climate (Csa).
- Both are in or near the warm temperate dry forest biome.
- The annual mean temperature is 0.5 °C (0.9°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 7.9 °C (14.2°F) more in Nanjing. The continentality subtype is subcontinental as opposed to semicontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 466.2 mm (18.4 in) more which is equivalent to 466.2 l/m² (11.44 US gal/ft²) or 4,662,000 l/ha (498,399 US gal/ac) more. About 2 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 4.3° higher in Nanjing than in Constantine (Ain El Bey).
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Nanjing relative to Constantine (Ain El Bey). You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Constantine (Ain El Bey) vs Nanjing
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|| -5 (-9)
|| -4 (-7)
|| -1 (-1)
|| -3 (-5)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -28 (-1)
|| -2 (0)
|| -6 (0)
|| -19 (-1)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Nanjing vs Mount Pleasant, Ia, Usa
Nanjing vs Toledo, Ia, Usa
Nanjing vs Maputo, Mozambique
Nanjing vs Ilheus, Brazil
Constantine (Ain El Bey) vs Dewar Lakes, Nt, Canada
Constantine (Ain El Bey) vs Tennant Crk Post Office, Australia
Constantine (Ain El Bey) vs Florania, Brazil
Constantine (Ain El Bey) vs Auburn, Ne, Usa
Monte Cristi vs Apia, Upolu
Concepcion-Carriel Sur vs Khasab
Galuut vs Ceduna
Paoli, In vs Tuktoyaktuk, NT
Nanjing vs Constantine (Ain El Bey) Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Nanjing
Climate Guides for Locations near Constantine (Ain El Bey)