| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Nanjing in October is very mild at 17.5 °C (63.5 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 22 °C (71.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 13 °C (55.4 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily mean temperatures in October is 9 °C (16.2 °F).
- The weather in October is a little parched with sporadic rain. A mere 47mm (1.9in) of fluid precipitates during an average of 7 days.
- The heavens above Nanjing are reasonably fine having on average a moderate 6:07 of brilliant sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 10:51 long and the longest day is 11:48 long with an average length of 11:19.
- There are approximately 5:03 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 54.8% of daylight hours and cloudy 45.2% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Nanjing October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Nanjing, China
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Nanjing: