| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Nanjing in November is quite mild at 11.5 °C (52.7 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 16 °C (60.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 7 °C (44.6 °F).
- In November the range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures is 9 °C (16.2 °F).
- The weather in November is dry with some rain. A mere 38mm (1.5in) of H2O descends during an average of 9 days.
- The heavens above Nanjing are slightly fair having on average a modest 4:36 of dazzling sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 10:12 long and the longest day is 10:50 long with an average length of 10:29.
- There are approximately 5:44 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 44.6% of daylight hours and cloudy 55.4% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Nanjing November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Nanjing, China
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Nanjing: