| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Nanjing in May is warm at 20.5 °C (68.9 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 25 °C (77 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 16 °C (60.8 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature range/ variation in May is 9 °C (16.2 °F).
- The weather in May is hardly arid with rain now and again. Circa 93mm (3.7in) of liquid precipitates during an average of 11 days.
- In May the heavens above Nanjing are fine with on average a detectable 6:36 of glaring sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 13:24 long and the longest day is 14:04 long with an average length of 13:46.
- There are approximately 7:01 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 48.5% of daylight hours and cloudy 51.5% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Nanjing May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Nanjing, China
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Nanjing: