| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Nanjing in March is a little cool at 9 °C (48.2 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 14 °C (57.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 4 °C (39.2 °F).
- In March the average diurnal temperature range/ variation is 10 °C (18 °F).
- The weather in March is somewhat dry with rain at times. Just 74mm (2.9in) of H2O falls during on average 10 days.
- In March the blue above Nanjing is slightly fair with on balance a mediocre 5:00 of gorgeous sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 11:26 long and the longest day is 12:25 long with an average length of 11:55.
- There are approximately 6:47 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 42.4% of daylight hours and cloudy 57.6% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Nanjing March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Nanjing, China
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Nanjing: