| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Nanjing in June is fairly hot at 24.5 °C (76.1 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29 °C (84.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 20 °C (68 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures in June is 9 °C (16.2 °F).
- The weather in June is hardly dry with rain at times. Circa 118mm (4.6in) of water falls during an average of 10 days.
- The skies in Nanjing are reasonably fine having on average a moderate 6:11 of bright sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 14:05 long and the longest day is 14:14 long with an average length of 14:11.
- There are approximately 7:51 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 44.1% of daylight hours and cloudy 55.9% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Nanjing June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Nanjing, China
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Nanjing: