| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Nanjing in July is very hot at 28 °C (82.4 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 32 °C (89.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 24 °C (75.2 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures in July is 8 °C (14.4 °F).
- The weather in July is a little damp with occasional rain. Some 152mm (6in) of liquid is transfered during on average 13 days.
- The skies in Nanjing are a little sunny with on average a welcome 7:27 of glaring sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 13:43 long and the longest day is 14:12 long with an average length of 14:00.
- There are approximately 6:24 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 53.7% of daylight hours and cloudy 46.3% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Nanjing July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Nanjing, China
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Nanjing: