| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Nanjing in January is very cool at 2 °C (35.6 °F).
- Afternoons can be cool with average high temperatures reaching 6 °C (42.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -2 °C (28.4 °F).
- The average daily temperature range/ variation in January is 8 °C (14.4 °F).
- The weather in January is dry with some sleet or snow. A mere 39mm (1.5in) of liquid is dropped during an average of 9 days.
- In January the blue above Nanjing is a little dull having on balance a modest 4:25 of resplendent solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 10:05 long and the longest day is 10:35 long with an average length of 10:18.
- There are approximately 5:44 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 43.5% of daylight hours and cloudy 56.5% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Nanjing January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Nanjing, China
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Nanjing: