| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Nanjing in February is cool at 4 °C (39.2 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 8 °C (46.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of 0 °C (32 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures in February is 8 °C (14.4 °F).
- The weather in February is slightly dry with sleet, rain or snow at times. Only 56mm (2.2in) of water is transfered during on average 10 days.
- The heavens above Nanjing are somewhat dreary having on balance merely 3:32 of glaring sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 10:37 long and the longest day is 11:24 long with an average length of 10:59.
- There are approximately 7:18 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 32.7% of daylight hours and cloudy 67.3% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Nanjing February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Nanjing, China
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Nanjing: