| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Nanjing in December is cool at 5 °C (41 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 9 °C (48.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 1 °C (33.8 °F).
- In December the range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures is 8 °C (14.4 °F).
- The weather in December is slightly dry with sleet, rain or snow now and again. Only 52mm (2in) of water is laid down during an average of 11 days.
- The blue above Nanjing is a little dull having an average of a mere 4:07 of beaming solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 10:02 long and the longest day is 10:11 long with an average length of 10:05.
- There are approximately 5:48 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 41.5% of daylight hours and cloudy 58.5% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Nanjing December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Nanjing, China
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Nanjing: