| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Nanjing in August is very hot at 28 °C (82.4 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 32 °C (89.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 24 °C (75.2 °F).
- In August the average daily temperature variation/ range is 8 °C (14.4 °F).
- The weather in August is slightly wettish with rain occasionally. Around 164mm (6.5in) of water is released across on average 12 days.
- The skies in Nanjing are a little sunny with on balance a welcome 7:29 of brilliant sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 12:50 long and the longest day is 13:42 long with an average length of 13:17.
- There are approximately 5:39 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 56.9% of daylight hours and cloudy 43.1% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Nanjing August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Nanjing, China
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Nanjing: